I have been a licensed Chiropractor since 1985 and acupuncturist since 2003.
In 1986, I started helping folks regain their health by starting an office on Indy’s west side. I moved the practice into our new clinic in 2002. As a Chiropractor with over twenty years experience, my staff and I are committed to promoting the health and well being of our patients.
I use a “whole person approach” when taking care of our patients. To determine the state of one’s health or the cause of person’s condition, I first sit down with the patient and let them share their history with me. Then, I utilize Applied Kinesiology and other forms of analysis like sEMG, thermography, x-rays, and palpation to determine the cause of the symptoms.
Treatment consists of both hands-on spinal work and non-force adjusting techniques combined with cranial adjusting. To better our adjustment results, I also employ the use of the Erchonia cold laser, myofascial release, acupuncture protocols, and best natural nutrients, homeopathic remedies, and herbals on the market. By enhancing the function of the nervous system, improving nutrition and detoxification, and balancing acupuncture pathways, I am able to help patients to accelerate and/or maintain their journey to good health.
- Undergraduate studies at the University of Houston and Indiana University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic
Post Graduate Studies:
- Chiropractic Certification in Spine Trauma (CCST) Life Chiropractic College
- Fellowship and Diplomate (Dipl. Ac.) in Acupuncture from International College of Medical Acupuncture.
- Hundreds of hours and seminar series on nutrition, chinese herbals, cranial adjusting, kinesiotaping, laserology, laser acupuncture, and human performance.
- Apex seminar series on Functional Chemistry
- ICAK 100 hr and additional classes with Dr. George Goodheart and Walter Schmidt
- NET with Dr. Scott Walker
- Activator Certification with Arlan Fuhr
- Advanced Kinesiology with Dr. John Brimhall
- Functional Neurology series: Two year study with Dr. Datis Kharizan and Dr. Brandon Brock. One year series with Dr. Robert Mellilo, founder of Brain Balance Centers.
- Licensed in the State of Indiana for Chiropractic and Acupuncture
Memership & Professional Organizations
- Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association of Indiana
- Logan College Alumni Association
- INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF APPLIED KINESIOLOGY (ICAK) – http://www.icakusa.com/
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FUNCTIONAL NEUROLOGY AND REHABILITATION (IAFNR) – https://iafnr.org/
- Family Time
- Reading and studying
- Swimming and running
- Fishing and archery
- Bible study
- Coaching swimming
- …did I mention fishing?
- Taking in great movies
- Mission trips
- NEUROLOGY, APPLIED KINESIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY