As a chiropractor, my job is to remove nerve irritation so that the body can heal itself. As an acupuncturist, my job is normalize the electrical power within you so that the tissues have the power they need to function properly. As a nutrition advisor, my job is to give you advise on nutrients, herbs, or homeopathic remedies that I believe will help you reach your goals.
Your job in recovery and improvement of your health is to:
1. Follow through with recommendations.
2. Show up for appointments. If you need to miss, reschedule A.S.A.P. People take medicine on a schedule to help the body and you have to do the same for adjustments and acupuncture treatments.
3. If you are using nutritional supplements from our office, use them as advised. When you use them as advised, it is giving your body what it needs to repair, recover, and function properly. Failure to follow through is failure to recover as you wish.
4. Exercise if at all possible. Activity such as work and gardening is not exercise. Don’t delude yourself. Most of us realize the difference between exercise and being busy. One builds you up and the other depletes you.
5. Drink your water!!!! Divide your weight by two and that is the number of ounces per day you need to be drinking.
6. Use ice if told to or on rare occassions, moist heat. NO HEATING PADS! as they are good for making beef jerky (stiff tissue). Ice should be applied for thirty minutes and not directly on the skin. If it hurts, don’t do it!!
7. If you have any set backs, call. If you have questions, write them down and bring them with you.
8. If you get better, tell others.
Design Your Health Plan
We will perform an analysis to determine the underlying causes of your symptoms and come up with a plan of action per your goals.
Get your health back
Once we agree on a plan of action we will dive in and start moving towards a better quality of life.
Healthy Living Tips
Register your email to receive our weekly health tips that empower you to make your spine stronger and your health better.