Meet Dr. Steve
I have been a licensed Chiropractor since 1985 and acupuncturist since 2003. In 1986, I started helping folks regain their health by starting an office on Indy’s west side. I moved the practice into our new clinic in 2002. As a Chiropractor with over thirty years experience, my staff and I are committed to promoting the health and well being of our patients.
I use a “whole person approach” when taking care of our patients. By enhancing the function of the nervous system, I am able to help patients to accelerate their journey to good health.
- Undergraduate studies at the University of Houston and Indiana University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic
- Post Graduate Studies:
- Chiropractic Certification in Spine Trauma (CCST) Life Chiropractic College
- Fellowship and Diplomate in Acupuncture from International College of Medical Acupuncture.
- Seminar series on nutrition, chinese herbals, cranial adjusting, kinesiotaping, laserology, laser acupuncture, neurology, and human performance enhancement.
- Licensed in the State of Indiana for Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- Memberships & Associations:
- Indiana International Chiropractic Association
- Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- Logan College Alumni
- Family Time
- Reading and studying
- Swimming and running
- Fishing and archery
- Bible study
- …did I mention fishing?
- Mission trips
- Neurology, applied kinesiology, and chemistry
- INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF APPLIED KINESIOLOGY (ICAK) http://www.icakusa.com/
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FUNCTIONAL NEUROLOGY AND REHABILITATION (IAFNR) https://iafnr.org/
Dr. Chloe is a summa cum laude of her graduating class at Logan College of Chiropractic where she also earned a Masters of Human Performance and Nutrition. She attended Indiana University where she earned top honors in chemistry. She practices Applied Kinesiology and has earned her Acupuncture Fellowship. She has an independent practice and her own patients at our office. She is married and loves outdoor adventures, reading, and riding bicycles with her husband. She loves dealing with difficult cases involving the biochemical processes of the body. She is always ready to accept a new challenge.
This is Jenny. She is the queen of billing. If you have a question regarding bills or insurance, she is your connection. You will always find her very pleasant and easy to work with. She also has a mean “antique shopping” habit. And, don’t tell her family but her grandchild is her favorite blessing.
This is Traci, she is queen of the front desk and will help you with your scheduling. She works very hard to get you scheduled at time that is convenient for you. She is super mom to a large family and we don’t know how she holds it all together.
Joanie has the pleasure of working with our Braincore Neurofeedback friends. Through neurofeedback, promoting chiropractic care, and assisting patients with their diets, she helps improve peoples lives. We can’t begin to tell you the number of lives she has helped impact using Brain Core Therapy. She is passionate about her study of God’s Word, walks, and is married with three grown kids.
Carrie is here to help you accomplish your allergy symptom relief with Allerg-ease, measure your acupuncture pathways, analyze your posture, coach you in stretching and strengthening your body, and encourage you in your overall health goals. In her spare time she is an avid hiker.
Schedule An Appointment
Call, one of great staff will schedule you for a consultation, discuss your history, and help you start the process towards getting better.
Design Your Health Plan
We will perform an analysis to determine the underlying causes of your symptoms and come up with a plan of action per your goals.
Get your health back
Once we agree on a plan of action we will dive in and start moving towards a better quality of life.
Healthy Living Tips
Register your email to receive our weekly health tips that empower you to make your spine stronger and your health better.