– Our fee structure is set up modestly. Our patient base varies from near homeless and multi-millionaires, active kids to retirees, professional athletes to professional couch potatoes. As our fees are very reasonable, most of our patients pay by cash, check, or credit card at the time of the visit. We accept Visa and Master Card.
If you have insurance, we are happy to file your claim for you, but we are not providers for many plans. We do not play insurance coding games, over bill, or allow our care of the patient to be compromised by their guidelines. Our office fees are such that most visits are the approximately the same as your copay in other clinics.
Our Medicare patients pay at the time of the visit. We are not a participating provider for Medicare but will be happy to file a claim for you. The check will come to you if you are entitled to re-imbursement.
- INITIAL EXAM FEE – $50 (INITIAL EXAM: includes consultation, history, physical analysis, initial digital postural analysis, autonomic nervous system analysis, and Acugraph acupuncture analysis. Treatment fees are in addition to exam fees.) Dr. Tillman’s fees are similar but may include different forms of analysis.
- ACUPUNCTURE – $30
- CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENT + ACUPUNCTURE – $60
- LASER– Determined by extent of laser care
- PEMF THERAPY – $10/10 MINUTES
- ZYTO – $20
- ACUGRAPH – $20
- BRAINCORE THERAPY – DETERMINED AT THE TIME OF REPORT
- ALLERGY LASER PROTOCOLS – $350
- OUR NUTRIENTS ARE REASONABLY PRICED
- ORTHOTICS – $250-275 (Foot Levelers)
- LABS – if you wish to have us order labs, they vary in price depending on the lab panels you desire.
- EXTENDED VISITS – appointments in excess of 30 minutes are $100+
- EB IONIC FOOTBATH – $20
ADJUSTMENT – $55 (OR $45 WITH PAYMENT AT TIME OF SERVICE)
Our past patient’s rarely complain about the fee structure in our office. You will not find us to be “sales” oriented. We will explain what we find, what we think you should do, give you some options, and you decide what to do with your health. We are here to assist you reach your goals.
Design Your Health Plan
We will perform an analysis to determine the underlying causes of your symptoms and come up with a plan of action per your goals.
Get your health back
Once we agree on a plan of action we will dive in and start moving towards a better quality of life.
Healthy Living Tips
Register your email to receive our weekly health tips that empower you to make your spine stronger and your health better.