Treatment and Diagnostic Techniques Used
- Palpation: Hands on touching of the area of pain. Our patient’s do not have to disrobe.
- Range of motion: The patient goes through areas of motion.
- X-ray analysis: Not every patient is x-rayed. Typically, if we need to x-ray, we will shoot films but not run up a huge film bill as our goal is not to have expensive analysis fees so you can use your health dollars to care that will make you better! We will also use other doctor’s and hospital films.
- SEMG/Thermal scan: we use the Subluxation Station to measure the abnormal nerve function of the body. There are no needles used in this analysis.
- Applied Kinesiology: This is a form of analysis that looks at muscle symmetry and strength and it’s relation to the nervous system, visceral function, and the acupuncture pathways.
- Hands on manual adjusting
- Applied Kinesiology
- Activator Technique
- Erchonia Adjustor
- Erchonia Percussion
- Brimhall Technique
- Trigger Point therapy
- Cranial adjusting
- Myofascial release